Thursday, November 08, 2007

No time for creativity

After yesterday's post on creative, homemade gifts I've run out of steam. Actually we've been moving from one apartment to another. Our time at the corporate apartment here is over and our new house is not yet finished (although they were putting the "mud" on the exterior to get it ready for priming and the insulation is in!), so we are in limbo and renting another apartment.

The time we spend in this apartment is really going to have me taking a serious look at all of our "stuff" and if we really need it all. Chris and I will be sleeping on an air mattress for the next 2 months or so, Brian and Sean are on sleeping bag air mattresses. Colin is still in the Pack 'N Play. We only have a love seat to sit on. We are using a banquet table and folding chairs for our dining room table. And I don't have hardly any of my kitchen gear.

Don't feel too bad for us - I'm kind of looking forward to not having as much stuff to keep up with and to keep clean!

No comments: