Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Swimming lessons for all

I've mentioned that Colin is enrolled in the Safe Start program. Brian & Sean have also taken lessons. Their lessons were what you would think of as "regular" swimming lessons - comfort in the water, blowing bubbles, learning to float on their backs, jumping in, etc. Last Thursday was their final lesson. I realized that I've been so focused on Colin's lessons that I forgot to take pictures of Brian and Sean. So without further ado, here are pictures from their final lesson.

Getting ready.

Sean & his back float.

Brian's back float.

And here's the latest Colin swimming video. I don't know if you can tell, but she is "flipping" him off the side of the pool and then getting him to roll over to his floating position. He worked really hard today.


No comments: