Monday, September 29, 2008

Pizza Party

I helped put on a retreat for my church 2 weeks ago. When Chris picked me up at the end the day of Sunday I was totally exhausted. But, we had to go to the grocery store to get the fixings to have Family Pizza Night! See, while I was at church on Saturday night, Chris ordered pizza for he and the boys. Now, as you have probably gathered from other posts, my boys are a wee bit picky when it comes to food. The only pizza that they will eat is bacon pizza hold the sauce. Despite ordering the pizza this way, when the pizza arrived, there was sauce. Major catastrophe ensued. So to make it up, we were going to make our own pizza.

Daddy was in charge of "rolling" out the dough.

Sean was in charge of the cheese.


Brian was in charge of the bacon.


And Colin was in charge of taste-testing the bacon prior to the pizza!


The pizzas turned out really yummy. Although there was a little "issue" with Brian's pizza when it first came out of the oven. I guess it wasn't cooked enough - who knows. Chris put it back in the oven as the oven was cooling down - and then he forgot it. When he remembered to check on the pizza it was a wee bit overcooked. Surprisingly, for Brian is was perfect!

No comments: