Thursday, July 24, 2008

About Our Family

I am a Catholic homeschooling mom of 3 little men. I've been the proud wife of Chris since 10.6.01. I am the creative element behind CC Websites & CP Creations.

Chris - now works for Harris and has his own web design company - CC Websites. He writes on his own blog 350 Degrees.

Brian (5) - is my brilliant first-born. He looks just like his daddy, and has an engineering brain as well!

Sean (3.5) - is my bibliophile. This is the child that taught himself to read just after his 3rd birthday, and loves to sleep with his books.

Colin (20 months) - is my cuddly baby. He is quick with a smile, and loves to dance, and laugh.

Other Family Blogs We Visit:
Kelsey Summer
Kellys Summertime Fun
The Burkhart Blog
Raleigh Mom
The Phillips Family
Decor 2 Ur Door
Mom On Wheels


No comments: