Sunday, January 06, 2008

I am so tired of boxes

One day I hope to be free of moving boxes. I'm not sure when that day will be. Chris and I made great headway on unpacking this weekend. Chris worked downstairs, and I tackled the boys' bedrooms.

Our move included a full unpack, but we chose to just have a partial unpack. It was very helpful in getting my kitchen organized quickly.It may not look like it, but everything is in either a cabinet or drawer and is nice and neat. Loving it!

However, there are other areas of the house that should be condemned. Here are some pictures of the playroom and office Just so I can share the pain view with you.

Despite the boxes, I am so insanely happy in my new house. There is room for the kiddos to move around. One day, there will be a big playroom for them to play in and keep their toys from being strewn about the house. Since we are only the 6th family in the neighborhood, there are lots of "fields" to run about in (and areas for Bailey to do her "bidness"). The only thing that is missing is the relationships that I had in VA. You know who you are, and you know how much I miss you!

No comments: