Thursday, October 23, 2008

Snow in Florida

So down here in Florida we don't get much in the way of snow. Brian has been asking repeatedly over the past year when we were going to get some snow. It's so hard to explain to him that we live in a tropical climate and that the chance of snow is, well, pretty darn slim.

So, what are some ingenious boys to do while their momma is occupied? Create their own snow! If you saw on St. Anne's Academy, today we made Ziploc Freezer Bag Ice Cream. Required salt to be mixed in with the ice prior to all the shaking. Let's just say that my big box of Kosher Salt
is completely empty now. Our playroom on the other hand looked like a winter wonderland. I was too upset to think about taking pictures, but I'll just let your imagination fill in the blanks here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh no......I have no words. Too bad you didn't get any pictures. I'm sure this will be a very funny time to remember...20 years from now!