Saturday, June 23, 2007

Little Cindy Lou

I've been woefully neglect in getting things posted to my blog, but I didn't want to miss posting on my sister Lori's shower. Lori is due to have a little girl at the end of July. This is her first baby, and I lovingly refer to her as "Cindy Lou" - named after her future favorite aunt, and her daddy!

this would be the perfect time to have a little shower for Lori. Her "official" shower was beingBack at the end of May, everyone came here to celebrate my dad's retirement. I decided that held the following weekend, and since none of us live near her (at least not yet!), we weren't going to be able to make it. So, with my sister-in-law Jennifer, we planned a mini-surprise shower for Lori the afternoon of the retirement party. My mom brought Lori over under the pretext of just having the girls eating lunch together since the men were out hunting for food,playing golf. Daniella and David came over as well.

Needless to say, Lori was surprised, and touched (especially since she didn't get pink - Lori hates pink).

It was nice to spend these precious moments with my little sister, getting ready to welcome her new little girl into this world. I love you Wadi-Bet!

No comments: