Thursday, April 19, 2007

Hail, hail, the gang's all here...

After a LONG 10 days, Chris is home from his trip around the world. He left on Easter Monday and headed over to England for a couple of days. Then he skipped over to Australia where he was for about a week. He left Australia on Thursday afternoon, and arrived back in San Francisco about 3 hours before he left (with that whole 14 hour time difference)!

I had the boys take an extra long nap today, and after baths, we got in our jammies - okay, I didn't even though I wanted to ;-) - and got in the car to go get Daddy at around 9:30 tonight. Brian and Sean were SO excited all day long about going to the airport to get their daddy. Brian woke up from his nap and the first thing he said to me was, "Are we going to get Daddy now?" While Sean was getting his jammies on he said, in his oh so excited voice, "We go to get Daddy!!" When we finally picked him up, Brian told Chris, "When we get home, I'm going to give you biggest hugs and kisses!" I think Chris is almost as excited to be home as we are that he is home. We survived this time without him, but I'm much happier having him back here with me.

No comments: